Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
San Jacinto River from Kings Harbor - 10 Miles Round Trip
Sunday, January 21, 2018, 11:00 AM until 4:00 PM
Behind Zammitti's Ristorante
1660 W. Lake Houston Parkway
Kingwood, TX 77339
HASK Paddle Trip
This is an ACA sanctioned event. All participants must wear a PFD. Non-HASK participants must sign a waiver. See all rules at the bottom of this page.
Notify the Event Contact to cancel your registration.
Registrants & Fees
We will put-in behind Zammitti's Italian Ristorante. All the restaurants at Kings Harbor suffered terribly when the San Jacinto flooded during Harvey's rains.
Directions: Enter the address in your navigation device.
Hazards -- Weather conditions. The water will be cold. Dress appropriately, as in no-cotton.
| Trip Assistants
| Trip Rating*
| Ready to Launch at
|| 11:00 AM
| Duration (hours
| Paddling Miles
| Emergency Initiator
| Emergency Phone #s
|| 911, USCG 713-678-9057
| Latest Expected Return
|| 5;30 PM (dusk)
| Auto Description/Lic #
||Dark Blue Explorer
| Distance from Houston
* Trip ratings are only a guide. Actual conditions will vary with wind and other weather.
This is an ACA sanctioned event. Every participant must wear a PFD.
Waivers - Please complete our easy to use online waiver if you are a HASK member who has not signed a waiver within the last 12 months or a non- HASK participant. Read the waiver carefully. You give up substantial rights when you sign it.
- Add Smartwaiver with email address “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your address book to ensure emails do not go to junk/spam.
- Select a link below to complete the online waiver.
ACA-HASK Adult Waiver ACA-HASK Minor Waiver
- Respond to the “Confirm your E-Signature” email from ACA / HASK to confirm your email address. Wavier is now complete and valid.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Please download and print a copy of the waiver and bring it to the trip put-in.
Guests – You are welcome to join us for a couple of paddle trips. HASK will cover the $5 ACA event membership for non-ACA members. Hopefully you will then join HASK and continue paddling with us.